You may be able to buy a bike or motorcycle with ICICI two wheeler loans, available currently at interest rates ranging from 12.5% to 16.5%. The interest rate applicable to you, however, would be dependent on segment, asset category and location.
Besides, the borrower needs to pay for stamp duty charges, the cost of documentation, and a number of other service charges. For a list of these service charges that include NOC, clearance certificate, settlement and prepayment charges, please refer to this page.
How to Apply for ICICI Two Wheeler Loans?
You can visit a bank branch and submit a completed application form in person or choose to get prequalified online. However, you need to be an existing customer of the bank to become eligible for online pre-qualified loans, which include not just two-wheeler loans, but also car loans, home loans, personal loans and credit cards.
Get Pre-Qualified Online
You need to logon to ICICIBank.com and click on relevant buttons to initiate the process of pre-qualification. When you are prompted to choose whether you are an existing customer or a new customer, you need to choose an appropriate option. An existing customer will need their ICICIBank Internet banking user ID and Password to login and see if they have a Pre-qualified two wheeler loan.
Apply as a New Customer
To apply as a new customer, you can either visit a bank branch or apply online, choosing the option relevant for a new customer. You will be prompted to fill out an application form online. Further, you need to call 24-hour customer care and have your documents picked up from your home. The following are some of the documents you must be ready with.
- A proof of identity
- A proof of residence
- An proof of age
- Signature verification
The Application Process
Here is how your loan will be processed at ICICI Bank.
- A credit check is necessary for final approval. You must ensure that you have maintained a good credit.
- An executive of the bank will contact you for the collection of documents if your application is qualified. In case of denial, you will receive a denial letter mentioning the reasons of the same.
- The usual timeframe for the processing of two-wheeler loan is three days after application. You are likely to get the fund in three days.
- You can check the status of your application online as well as by dialing the 24-hour customer care number followed by *1112. You need the unique 16-digit reference number.
- The borrower can repay the loan over a period of 12 to 60 months.