Indiabulls home loans are available for resident Indians and NRIs in over a hundred towns and cities in India. Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited (IBHFL), a part of Indiabulls Group, has emerged as one of the leading providers of housing loans with its 200 branches and many pioneering services.
Regulated by the National Housing Bank (NHB), IBHFL can make a difference with its fast loan processing, doorstep service, online account access, tie-ups with thousands of residential projects and technology driven customer care service.
|Repayment Term||20 years|
|Margin Money||15% (up to Rs. 20 lakhs) to 20% (above Rs. 20 lakhs)|
|Processing Fees||0.50% to 1.00% (Rs. 5,000 for loans up to Rs. 10 lakhs and Rs. 7,500 for loans between Rs. 10.01 lakhs and Rs. 25 lakhs)|
|Interest Rates||10.15% to 11.00% for loans up to Rs. 25 lakhs and 11.00% to 12.00% for loans more than Rs. 25 lakhs|
Types of Housing Loans at Indiabulls
Borrowers have a choice of housing finance options at Indiabulls. Depending on their typical needs, they may be able to choose any of the following.
- Home Purchase Loan
- Home Extension Loan
- Loan for Resident Plot and Self Construction
- Loan for Builders Properties
- Loan Against Property
- Balance Transfer from other banks
Loan Processing Steps
The following may be the loan processing steps at Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited.
- You apply online or by visiting a branch.
- You fill out an application form and submit all required documents.
- Your loan is sanctioned and you receive an approval letter specifying the approved loan amount and other terms associated with your loan.
- The loan amount is disbursed, either in full or in part, depending on the types of properties you intend to buy.
- You enter the repayment phase, paying EMI based on an interest that is calculated on monthly rests.
Indiabulls Customer Care
You can call the helpline 1800-200-7777 to avail services from Indiabulls customer care. If you need information about the housing finance options, you can easily SMS ‘HOME’ to 56677. Further, while you are at its website, you can use a variety of tools and services, such as EMI and Eligibility calculator, Tax Benefit calculator, document checklist and instant loan approval.